Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Jaywalkers

I finally decided to start a pair of Jaywalkers- I had two beautiful skeins of Lorna's Laces sock yarn in this great pink to yellow stripe- Sassy stripes I think- and I wasn't too happy with how the stripes were working out. (All of the airplane knitting got frogged eventually). So, I decided a better pattern that would work with stipes would be great-

I hate this pattern- I'm working top down (already an issue for me), but I got two socks on two circulars, and having to count every other row is killing me- we are about 4 inches into the leg and already I hate them

And the yarn, Lorna's Laces isn't cheap and it feels wonderful, but I'm not so happy with that either-

Maybe the summer is making me cranky- Oh Albany is up to 91 degrees, maybe we should shut down the office and send everyone home becuase it is too hot out! Hello, its summer- its supposed to be hot- like in winter when the snow comes- hello we get snow in the Northeast-

No comments: