Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Bad News

It seems like when things appear to be going well- they always have to change. I was just at the Periwinkle Sheep last week and was so impressed with all that Karen has done with the shop in the past three years- the yarn quality and the diverse imventory has all gone way up- it was definately turning into my favorite LYS- and it was reachable on my lunch hour- perfect for clandestine yarn shopping-

Well, Karen has decided to close her business- as we did the same earlier this year, I know how hard it is- making the deicison once made, was the best thing for us, but making that decision was one of the hardest things I've had to do. Karen, we are all there for you, and I'll miss the shop

good news, the sale begins on August 15th, so the yarn diet is officially over and I actually have some money to spend!

No comments: