Friday, June 08, 2007

gratitous sock photos


Yes I have been knitting, no it has not been exciting-

Roza's Socks in Cherry Tree Hill- wild cherry


I also finished a pair of plain stockinette sock sout of my natural handdyed- it would be nice to have a photo, but that is just too much to ask in one post- to be organized that much?

I'm also making the Lutea Lace Shoulder shell from summer 07. I need to add something to the sleeves to make them more sleeve like. I have quite a few balls of Rowan Cotton rope I bought for a song last spring, so I ma using that and hope I have enough. I was going to send this yarn off to charity and then saved it, so it would be nice to do something useful with it.

We leave for Dublin in just 5 weeks from today. I feel like I am so behind, but I think I am actually in better shape today than I was at this time last year.

1 comment:

Lia said...

Beautiful socks! Can't wait to hear about your trip to Dublin!